The M Thames Yacht Experience
We have created the ultimate Festive ‘M Experience’ on the River Thames in partnership with Thames Limo; Introducing the bespoke commuter yacht (inspired by a legendary 1920’s ‘New York bootlegger design’)!
Enjoy arrival cocktails or a Champagne reception as the three-hour charter takes you from Imperial Wharf, past the Houses of Parliament, London Eye and Tower Bridge as you drink and dine, before returning up the river.
Join us Monday or Tuesday until 20th December for our exclusive experience. Sunday lunch charters are also available each week.
Full charter hire start from £3,200 inc VAT (M members price), £3,500 inc VAT (Non members price). Price excludes food and drinks.
Bookings are required a minimum of 24 hours in advance. To enquire and book the M Thames Yacht Experience please enquire here.
Booking and Cancellation Terms and Conditions:
- 24 hour booking notice required for all bookings
- Cancellations prior to 30 calendar days from the booking date are subject to 25% deducted from the refund and the remaining 75% will be issued as a voucher to rebook
- Cancellations post 30 calendar days are subject to 50% deduced from the refund
- Any cancellations 96 hours prior to booking, no refund will be issued
- For any COVID-19 related cancellations, guests will be offered the opportunity to postpone the booking to another date
To view all Thames Limo terms, please visit here. https://thameslimo.co.uk/terms/