Eat out to help out
This August, dine at M Threadneedle Street (M Victoria Street from 17th August), Monday to Wednesday and enjoy fifty percent off food and non-alcoholic drinks (up to £10 per person) as part of the ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ scheme. Take advantage of your discount whether you’re joining us for lunch or dinner and enjoying your favourite M dishes from our a la carte or trying one of Chancellors Toppings. We have introduced our new Chancellor’s Toppings to give you the option to upgrade your steak of choice with premium toppings including caviar, black truffle and lobster tail.
This August, we are also extending our popular ‘Safe Social Lunch Menu’ until 10:0pm Monday to Wednesday, so you can enjoy our set menu perfect for summertime dining, all day long. Your ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ discount is available to redeem off our Safe Social Lunch set menu, so you can enjoy three courses for £15 (normally £25). Explore our set menu and enjoy dishes ranging from Salmon Sashimi and Bao Karaage to start, followed by Argentine Rump or the M Burger with Chips or Salad, or Pan Fried Sea Bream.
To take advantage of your ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ discount, simply book your table for lunch or dinner from Monday to Wednesday this August.
Terms and Conditions:
- Fifty percent off, up to £10 per guest
- Discount is available off food and non-alcoholic drinks only
- Valid Monday to Wednesday
- Available from 3rd to 31st August 2020
- Fifty percent discount not valid on delivery or collection
- Discount not valid off alcoholic drinks
- Discount may be used in conjunction with existing offers and set menus