F1 Lunch with Sir Jackie Stewart
We have partnered with Sporting Club to bring you an exclusive F1 lunch with British former Formula One racing driver Sir Jackie Stewart on Tuesday 13th July ahead of the British Silverstone Grand Prix. In true Formula One style, you will be welcomed with a drink’s reception featuring Ferrari Sparkling Wine (the official podium sparkler) followed by a fantastic three course lunch. Guests can also look forward to a Q&A with F1 legend Sir Jackie Stewart as well as analysis and predictions ahead of the Silverstone Grand Prix on the weekend. We will also be raising funds for Dementia charity with a ‘heads and tails’ silent auction. Don’t worry, you won’t walk home empty handed – along with a complimentary bottle of Ferrari Sparkling Wine (to drink or spray – we won’t judge), you will also receive a framed photograph with Sir Jackie Stewart.
- Arrival Sparkling Wine Reception featuring Ferrari Sparkling Wine – the Official Podium Wine
- Framed photograph with Jackie Stewart
- 3 course Lunch (plus half bottle of wine pp)
- Analysis and prediction for Silverstone Grand Prix on the weekend
- Interview with Sir Jackie Stewart and Q&A
- Complimentary bottle Ferrari Sparkling Wine
- Small live auction and silent auction – Heads and tails. All money raised for Dementia charity.
- Scale electrics in the Den set up for guests to play